Friday, June 7, 2013

My rivalry with Eric "Byrnes" on...

Get it? Burns on! Ok, that was pretty weak. Moving on...

A couple of days ago, I opened up my email to find this little gem:


Now, he didn't come right out and say it, but I'm pretty sure Mr. Byrnes is behind this. He is obviously paying the folks at Active to right an article in his favor. Why would he do this? Simple. He is still devastated from how close I came to finishing within 45 minutes of him. To put things more clearly, this is how Ryan at Active describes it:


Ryan, I couldn't have said it better myself! Ha! 

So be on the lookout for an article about Eric Byrnes doing Ironman Arizona back in 2011. I'm fully expecting that there will be a personal challenge of my manhood in the article. And it will probably be hidden so well that only I can decipher it! Well played Byrnsie, well played.

No comments:

Post a Comment