Monday, March 19, 2012

IM CdA Training - Week 11

Yes!  I made it to week 11!  It's crazy to think that I'm almost half way through my training plan...which means I'm almost half way to Ironman Coeur d'Alene.  Enough of this thinking stuff.  On with the training plan!

Monday - REST
Tuesday - 1 hour swim.  1 hour 45 minute bike.
Wednesday - 1 hour 15 minute swim.  56 minute run.
Thursday - BRICK workout: 1 hour 30 minute bike followed by 30 minute run.
Friday - 1 hour swim.  2 hour bike.
Saturday - 4 hour 30 minute bike.  35 minute run.
Sunday - 1 hour swim.  2 hour run.

I can already tell you that I'm doing great this week!  Since I'm writing this on Monday, I'm making sure to really attack today's training with all I have...which means I'm sitting on the couch resting!  I hope everyone else that is training for a race this season is doing well!  Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment