Monday, March 5, 2012

IM CdA Training - Week 9

Well week 8 was a well needed recovery week.  But there's no time to reminisce on recovery.  It's time to get back after it with the first "build" week of my training plan.  In fact, for the next 8 weeks I will be in this "build" phase, with the main difference between the last 8 weeks and this 8 weeks being that there is now some different intensity workouts built into each workout.  Enough of the mumbo jumbo.  Here's the plan:

Monday - Rest (I love Mondays!)
Tuesday - 1 hour swim.  1 hour 30 minute bike.
Wednesday - 1 hour swim.  45 minute run.
Thursday - 1 hour 15 minute bike with 30 minute BRICK run.
Friday - 1 hour swim.  1 hour 15 minute bike.
Saturday - 4 hour bike.  35 minute recovery run.
Sunday - 1 hour swim.  1 hour 50 minute run.

Now THAT is a lot of training!  I'm still trying to figure out how, exactly, I'm going to fit all of that into my week.  Maybe I just need to quit my day job so I have more time for training, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment