Monday, January 9, 2012

My 2012 race schedule...so far.

I figure now would be a good time to put my race schedule on paper, or into The Matrix.  This may or may not change, depending on how things turn out with ActiveAmbassadors.com and/or Team Marathon Bar this year.

April 21, 2012 - RAGE Triathlon (half iron distance) in Las Vegas, NV
June 24, 2012 - Ironman Couer d'Alene in Couer d'Alene, ID
October 21, 2012 - Soma Triathlon (half iron distance) in Tempe, AZ

Those are three long races.  They are all going to be very exciting for a few different reasons.  RAGE is going to be my first triathlon outside of the friendly confines of Arizona, so I'm pretty excited for that.  Ironman CdA is going to be fun because, well, it's an Ironman, and there's about 6 other people that I know that are also racing (and probably more!).  And Soma will be fun because I'm planning on completing that race with my dad.

It's looking to be a good year.  Hopefully I can stick with my training plan and capitalize on this awesome race schedule!

2 comments: