Sunday, May 13, 2012

IM CdA Training update

I know I fell off the wagon, and stopped posting my weekly training.  I apologize.  I am planning on resume those posts, with the next one coming on Monday night or Tuesday morning.  But briefly, I'll tell you about what my training has been like.
 
I've been following my plan pretty closely.  There's only been a couple of weeks where I haven't been able to fit in the long bike or run, which is unfortunate.  However, my 70.3 at the end of April did give me a little confidence that my training is at least pointing me in the right direction.  I only have 7 weeks left before the race, so there's not really a lot of wiggle room left.  I am going to work very hard to make sure that I don't miss any of the longer workouts.
 
One interesting thing about my training is that I have been doing a huge amount of my training indoors.  Not necessarily by choice.  Again, it seems to be working out well so far.  Other than that, there's not really a whole lot more to update.  Sorry this was sort of a boring update, but it will get better!  Thanks again for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment