Wednesday, April 13, 2011

IMAZ Training - Week 11

As I wrote in my quick little update post, I've been pretty sick since Sunday (as well as my family!).  It started with my daughter, then my wife, then me.  The strange thing is, I have a little bit different sickness than what my wife and daughter have.  Oh well.  Needless to say, I do feel a little better today and am hoping to be able to get back into action tomorrow (and if not, then definitely the next day!).

So here is what week 11 was supposed to look like....

Monday: Yoga 1:00.
Tuesday: Bike 1:30.  Run 1:00.
Wednesday: Bike 1:30 with BRICK Run :30.  Swim 1:00.
Thursday: Swim 1:00.  Run 1:00.
Friday: Bike 1:30.  Run 1:30.
SaturdayBike 3:30. 
SundayRun 2:00.

I'm also hoping to get a few other posts done, including a write-up about my lightning fast running shoes, and another update on Shoebacca!

No comments:

Post a Comment