Tuesday, November 1, 2011

IMAZ Training - Week 40

The big four-oh!  I tell you what, I am sure ready for some tapering!  Week 39 was pretty epic.  There was a lot of biking, including a 112-mile ride on the IMAZ course, as well as a lot of running, including 8.5 miles on the IMAZ course, and lastly a lot of swimming.  Well, not really a lot of swimming, but there was a solid 90-lap swim, so that counts for something, right?

Week 40 is going to be a step down from week 39, but it will still be pretty good.  And since it's Tuesday (sorry!), you may be able to tell that I'm pretty busy and was unable to get my schedule typed up and posted.  Or maybe I'm lazy.  I'll let you decide.  Anyway, I had my training all worked out for the week, and then some things changed at work and pretty much put a big, fat, red X on that plan.  So, I'm going to have to adjust!  Since I haven't quite figured out that adjustment yet, I'll just post what I had originally planned.  So here it is:

Monday - Bike 1:00.
Tuesday - Run :45.  Swim 1:15 (open water!).
Wednesday - Bike :45.
Thursday - Bike 3:00 with BRICK Run 1:00.
Friday - Swim 1:30.
Saturday - Bike :45.
Sunday - Run 2:00.  Bike 1:30.

No comments:

Post a Comment