Sunday, September 4, 2011

IMAZ Training - Week 32

By now (depending on when you're reading this) I've finished the Disneyland Half Marathon!  I'll be posting a race recap in a few days...

For this week, which is now week 32, I have nothing left to focus on except for Ironman Arizona.  Technically, I am registered to do the Mount Lemmon Half Marathon, but that race is sort of up in the air (a lot of confusion on Muscle Milks part...I'll explain in tomorrows post).  So for now, I'm just going to not worry about that half marathon and if I end up racing it, it will be 100% a training run.  As for week 32, here's what I have planned:

Monday - Rest (I think I earned a day of rest, since I just raced yesterday!)
Tuesday - Run :45.
Wednesday - Rest (travel day, unfortunately)
Thursday - Bike 2:30 with BRICK Run 1:00.
Friday - Bike 1:15.
Saturday - Bike 1:30.  Swim 1:00.
Sunday - Run 2:30.


Week 33 is going to be another big week, so this week is just getting ready for next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment