Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Groupon for Athletes!

I'm sure you've heard of Groupon, or livingsocial.com, or one of the other "group discount" websites.  They all claim to offer steep discounts on popular items and goods.


I didn't know this, but there is a "groupon" for active people, like you and me!  I was just introduced to this website last week by a fellow blogger of mine (thanks Karen!), so I haven't had much time to see what type of variety of products are offered, or how sweet the deals are.  What's the website you ask?  Well, I'm not telling you because I want to keep these awesome deals all for myself!  Oh, come on!  You know I'm much nicer than that!  Here it is...Schwaggle.com.


Schwaggle is run by Active.com (who also runs a favorite website of mine, ActiveAmbassadors.com, the website that lead me to a Team Marathon sponsorship for two years now!).  Active has done a pretty good job with the companies and brands that they affiliate with, so I'm fairly certain that this Schwaggle thing will be a great deal.  I'm just hoping that they put an awesome triathlon bike up as one of their deals so I can get one for a great deal!  Or maybe a discounted race entry?  Who knows.  Only time will tell.

No comments:

Post a Comment