Sunday, May 1, 2011

IMAZ Training - Week 14

I am feeling much better this week, after having two relatively slow weeks.  Two weeks ago I was sick, and last week I was out of town (camping, so definitely not training), so I've had some time to get back to healthy and fully recover from my sickness.  And what better way to start back up than plan a full week of training!  Week 14 is the second week of my BASE 2 training, which means I'm continuing to increase not only my weekly totals, but also my individual workout durations.  Don't be distracted by the amount of workouts I have listed.  I ride my bike to and from work, and make sure to keep those workouts pretty relaxed, but still workouts.  Here's the breakdown:

Monday: Run :45 with BRICK Swim 1:00 with BRICK Run 1:00 (crazy day, I know.)
Tuesday: Bike 1:30.  Run 1:00.
Wednesday: Bike 1:30.  Swim 1:00.
Thursday: Bike 3:30.
Friday: Bike 1:30.  Run 1:00.
Saturday: Bike 1:30 with BRICK Run :45.
Sunday: Run 2:00.

That's a total of 18 hours planned.  Again, I know that is a crazy number.  As usual, though, I know that I will probably have to miss one or two workouts due to last minute scheduling conflicts, or other unexpected things.  Even still, that's a pretty sexy workout week, isn't it?  I'll definitely be started off week 15 with a rest day on Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment