Sunday, May 29, 2011

IMAZ Training - Week 18

So far, so good still in regards to my legs not hurting.  That is a good sign!  I'm going to continue to take it relatively easy on the running for another week, even though I'm gradually increasing the duration of my runs.  Other than that, week 18 is another BASE week (week 2 of BASE 3, to be exact).  So it's pretty much business as usual.  Here's the skinny:

Monday: Bike 1:30
Tuesday: Bike 1:30.  Run 1:00.
Wednesday: Bike 3:00.  Swim 1:00.
Thursday: Bike 1:30.  Run 1:00.
Friday: Bike 1:30.  Run 1:15.
Saturday: Swim 1:00.
Sunday: Bike 1:30.  Run 1:15.

Holy crap that looks like a busy week!  Again, keep in mind that a lot of those bike rides are commuting rides to work.  For those rides, I typically keep my effort quite easy (at least the one's going to work...coming home is a different story sometimes!).  Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment