Sunday, July 3, 2011

IMAZ Training - Week 23

Week 22 wasn't so hot.  I mean, it was hot, temperature-wise with almost every day being over 100 degrees, but not so hot on the training front.  I got all my workouts in, I just didn't have time for a long bike ride.  On the positive side, I ran 8 miles with The Wife, which was her longest yet to date!

Moving forward, week 23 is a little tough too.  I have a few scheduling issues that have caused me to have a pretty bad training week, with no long bike ride again...crap!  I'm just going to up the intensity for this week and get back on track with the distances next week.  So here's the plan for week 23:

Monday - Swim 1:00.  Bike 1:30.
Tuesday - Run :55.  Swim 1:00.
Wednesday - Bike 1:00.
Thursday - Run :30.  Bike 1:00.
Friday - Bike 1:00 and BRICK RUN 1:00.
Saturday - unfortunately, no training will take place this day.
Sunday - Run 15 miles.

No comments:

Post a Comment