Sunday, March 27, 2011

IMAZ Training - Week 9

My new schedule seems to be working out a fair bit better.  Although, maybe that's because the sun is up a little earlier these days, and I'm slightly more willing to start my training at 5:30 a.m.  Either way, I was able to get a lot of training in during week 8, and the weeks only get longer from here!

Week 9 will see a slight increase in total workout time (not including some of my bike rides to/from work).  So here's what I have planned for this week:

Monday - Bike 1:00
Tuesday - Bike 1:15 and BRICK Run :45
Wednesday - Swim 1:00 and Run 1:00
Thursday - Bike 1:30
Friday - Run 1:00 and Bike 1:00
Saturday - Bike 3:30 and Swim 1:00
Sunday - Run 1:30 and Bike 1:00

I know there's a crap ton of biking in this plan, but some of them are to or from work, so they won't really be a workout, but more a very, very relaxed mode of getting from point A to point B without paying those ridiculous gas prices!

In regards to what I said the other day about photos not showing up in emails, I've been told that they do, it's just the videos that don't show up.  So, whatever.  If you don't see photos and want to, you'll have to come to my home page.  If you see them in your email, great!

No comments:

Post a Comment